| Golden Tulip Otel Yerevan Hotel|
The Golden Tulip Hotel Yerevan is a luxurious and charming hotel, one of the first Hotels in Yerevan. The Hotel was built in 1926-28 by the famous Architect N. Buniatian. This five stars Hotel is located within the historical downtown of Yerevan. Thanks to its central position it is easy to reach and is only a 15 minute drive (12 km) from the Armenia International Airport and just a short walking distance from the Republic Square, the Opera house, the National Art Gallery, major embassies, foreign companies’ offices and governmental institutions.
The Golden Tulip Hotel Yerevan has exceptional international standard of services in the best Armenian and Italian hospitality traditions.
Golden Tulip Hotel Yerevan business and leisure guests will find a warm individual approach while experiencing the hotel luxury lodging possibilities and the high class service with a hint of Armenian flavour.
Choose from 104 charming and elegant guestrooms equipped with free high speed internet connection, individually controlled air conditioning system, LCD satellite TV, fully stocked mini bar, phone, radio/clock, hairdryer, safety box, tea and coffee makers with all the necessary accompaniments.
Golden Tulip Hotel Yerevan has a history and tradition of many years. It was the first hotel in Yerevan and was built in 1926-28 by the famous architect N. Buniatian. The hotel was called originally ''Intourist". Hotel is situated on Abovian Street, one of the most famous and most important streets of the capital, right on the square that has recently been named after the well-known singer Charle Aznavour.
Many famous cultural and political figures such as writer Arshak Chopanian, Russian poet Ossip Mandelshtam, well-known Armenian film director Sergey Paragianov lived in the Hotel. In 1928-35 the famous poet Eghishe Charents choosed "Hotel Yerevan" as his residence and it is where he wrote his world-known poem Girk Tchanaparhi.
- High Speed Internet connection in every room and free Wi-Fi in the “Rossini” Restaurant, in the Meeting Rooms, in all the Winter Garden area & at the Zanzibar pool
- Restaurant “Rossini” is the Best Hotel Restaurant award-winner of 2008 & 2009 years
- 24h open Bar “Dolce Vita” located in the chic Winter Garden
- 24 hours room service
- Up to date Business Center with all the connected services, plus one stylish private office & 4 cozy private cabins equipped with flat screen PCs
- Meeting rooms with all the necessary facilities: LCD & Overhead projectors with screens, new and up to date microphones, flipchart & markers, note pads & pens, water for all the participants
- Fitness center with sauna and beauty services
- Airport Shuttle service upon request
- Free daily international newspapers
- Free parking space available in front of the hotel
- Currency exchange point
- ATM with currency exchange available 24 hours
- Express check-in and check-out
- Gift shop
More Hotels in Yerevan
|Single|| 170 USD|
|Double|| 250 USD|
|Junior Suite|| 330 USD|
|Senior Suite|| 410 USD|
|Junior Presidential|| 450 USD|
|Senior Presidential|| 515 USD|