| Amelia Hotel|
Located in the heart of Bukhara and within an inch of Lyabi Hauz complex, family run hotel “Amelia” provides its guests comfortable accommodation in national style.
Fully air conditioned and constructed in national style hotel “Amelia” was Jewish merchant’s house which was build in 19th century and located near “Synagogue” (Jewish temple). The house has 10 double rooms with king size beds. Also there are additional beds for children. And all rooms are traditional Bukharian style with national trimming.
Each piece in our hotel made by hand by well-known workers and painters from Uzbekistan. The house also has a traditional yard with beautifully carved tall columns and charming “aivan”, where during summer evenings Uzbek, Tajik, Russian or vegetarian cooking is arranged and 19 century dining hall for diners and conferences.
All the rooms and areas of the hotel are covered by wireless Internet Wi-Fi.
Our family-run, owned and managed hotel offers a combination of traditional Bukharian style and atmosphere, with modern conveniences and personal attentive care.
From the outside road a beautiful wooden carved door is your entrance into this unique and extraordinary house.
Pleasant accommodations and friendly staff ensure your guests will have a comfortable stay with a plenty to see and do.
Features and services
- The English-speaking staff is eager to help 24-hours a day;
- Air-conditioning (split system) in each room;
- Bathroom facilities in each room;
- Satellite TV (more than 500 channels) in each room;
- Phone with the international access in each room;
- Internet access from each room
- Fridge in each room;
- Hairdryer in each room;
- Coffeemaker in each room;
- Microwave, Iron and Ironing Board available;
- Fax, e-mail, internet access;
- Laundering+ ironing;
- Comprehensive tourist information;
- Excursion services;
- City tours;
- Transportation within and outside the city in comfortable vehicle with AC;