|Scheduled Tour! Almaty - Karakol - Bishkek 4 Days/3 NightsTour Program:|
Day 1 Airport - Almaty
Arrival in Almaty. Check in to a hotel. At 10.00 meet your guide at the reception and start city tour in Almaty. Transfer to a hotel. Overnight in a hotel.
Today you will visit Panfilov Park, Zenkov Wooden constructed Cathedral, National Musical Instruments Museum, Central State Museum, Almaty's Green Bazaar, Panoramic view at observatory.
Day 2 Almaty – Charyn canyons – Karakol
Early in the morning depart Almaty and start driving to Karakol (400 km, 6-7 hours). En route stop to visit Charyn canyons. Continue driving to Karakol. Arrival in Karakol after 18.00. Overnight in a guest house.
Charyn canyons are located 200 km east of Almaty, close to the Chinese border. It is also known as Valley of Castles for its unusual rock formations.
Day 3 Karakol – Northern shore of Issyk Kul lake
After breakfast there will be city tour around Karakol. Transfer to Cholpon Ata (150 km, 2-2,5 hours). Here you will visit famous collection of petroglyphs. Transfer to a guest house at the Northern shore of the lake. Overnight in a guest house.
Karakol: visit Prejevalskiy museum, Dungan Mosque and Russian wooden orthodox cathedral; Petroglyphs. There are Bronze Age settlement and ancient sacred place under open sky with stone paintings.
Day 4 Northern shore of Issyk Kul lake – Bishkek
After breakfast transfer back to Bishkek (250 km, 3-3,5 hours). One the way you will stop to visit Burana tower. Arrival to Bishkek. Free time. Overnight in a guest house.
Burana tower - the remnants of the ancient city of Balasagun which was established by the Karakhanids at the end of the 9th century.
Standard Tour price
1. Twin accommodation;
2. Meals – only breakfast included;
3. Transportation throughout the whole trip;
4. English speaking guide;
5. Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
6. Payment for 1 extra night in Almaty because of the early arrival;
Does not include:
1. Hotel charges for additional services;
2. Single supplement;
3. Consular fees for visa to Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan;
4. Visa support for Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan;
5. International airfares;
6. Full board;
7. Personal insurance and items not mentioned above;