|Scheduled Tour! Pamir Mountains Trekking 7 Days/6 Nights|
This tour is a continuation of scheduled tour Bishkek-Osh to Tajikistan.
Places of Visit: Murgab, Ak-baital pass 4650 m, Sasyk-Kol lake, Nayzatash
pass (H-4200m.), Alichur valley, Jelondy village hot springs, Koitazak
pass (4250m.), Khorog, Kalai Khumb, Dushnabe, Vakhsh
Departure: 2nd or 9th of September, 2010.
Day 1 Kyzyl Art - Murgab
At 14-00 meeting on the Kyrghyz/Tajik border Kizil-Art pass 4280 m crossing through border Kyrgyz/Tajik and decent to Karakul lake (4100m), and then drive to Ak-baital pass 4650 m. and then to Murgab, there stay in guest house.
Day 2 Murgab - To Khorog
Breakfast. Transfer to Sasyk-Kol. Walking tour around Sasyk-Kol lake. Lunch. Free time. Overnight in a homestay.
Day 3 To Khorog
After breakfast drive to Khorog through Alichur valley and through Nayzatash
pass (H-4200m.) Jelondy village visit around hot springs and through Koitazak
pass (4250m.) descent to Khorog. Guest house.
Day 4 Khorog - Kalai Khumb
After breakfast transfer from Khorog to Kalai-Khumb staying in private guest
Day 5 : Kalai Khumb - Dushnabe
After breakfast drive from Kalai-Khumb to Dushanbe through Kulyab, Vakhsh
valley, stay in the guest house.
Day 6 Dushanbe
After breakfast full day SS day in Dushanbe and in around the city and outside
Dushanbe visit to Hissar fortress after lunch drive to Varzob and
then drive to hotel, dinner and rest.
Day 7 Dushanbe - Airport
After breakfast half day in Dushanbe and then drive to airport.
Standard Tour price
1) Accommodation in the double rooms of guest houses in Tajikistan;
2) Meeting and transfers by Jeep along tour itinerary in Pamir Mountains;
3) English Speaking Guide in Dushanbe for city tour;
4) Entrance fees to all visiting places in Dushanbe;
5) Accomodation and food for driver.
Does not include:
1) Personal insurance;
2) Photo and Camera fees;
3) Tajikistan Visa;
Tajikistan visa support invitation letter and GBAO permission in Pamir Mountains;
4) Tips for guide and driver;
5) International Flight Tickets;
6) English speaking guide to accompany the group during the whole trip and items not mentioned above;